My finance manager likes to describe me like that when I was talking to other male colleagues who are chatty with me. Anyw, I will be leaving soon and no more this kind of sarcastic on me... so I endure!
However, because of this, she offered to "help" me check tattoo boy's age. As expected, he is quite young and I am elder 4 yrs than him. Is it a big gap? I dun dare to tink much...
We have started talking crap via company emails recently. From there, I knew that he is staying in Serangoon. It's quite near my home. Another similarity is that our signatures are signed in Chinese name. What a coincidence!
Can't imagine what will happen when he looks for me next wk at office and muz be teased by KC at that time. Hope he wun avoid me after that...
No comments:
Post a Comment